With Mother’s day having come and gone, the time has come to celebrate the special men in our lives. Yes, Father’s Day is just around the corner, and whether you’ve planned a day out, a nice meal, or made no plans at all, we’re here to help. When it comes to gifts, we believe nothing beats home-made to show how much you care. Ditch the expensive last-minute purchases, and get the little ones involved with these cheap and cheerful DIY projects that are sure to bring a smile to Dad’s face this Sunday.
1. Pop over to Archie’s Boutique Blog to download this Father’s Day Printable for a sweet personal touch.
2. DIY coffee cup sleeves by Handmade Charlotte – adorable!
3. Use up leftover lolly-sticks to make colourful mini photo frames.
4. Crunchy, spicy chickpeas make a healthier TV “man snack”.
5. These mini personalised pins left us in hysterics!
6. What Star Wars fan could resist these adorable Darth Vader book-marks?
7. Hand-stamped hankies for the dapper Dad in your life.
8. And lastly, unleash Dad’s inner geek with these hilarious printable typography glasses.
Written by our lifestyle contributor, Zoe Macnaughton. Follow Zoe’s travels and vegan food finds on Instagram.