Summer is almost over and with the weather getting chilly, you’ll want to keep your little one cozy when you’re out and about. Here in the UK winter coats are one of those items we don’t mind spending a little more on since we get a lot of use out of thick layers! If between sizes, we like to size up, as that way the coat will easily last two winters making it more budget friendly. On that note, we’ve teamed up with Chocolate Clothing and rounded up some of our favourite winter jackets for babies and toddlers:
1. This padded jacket from Monnalisa Girls Clothing is guaranteed to keep your little one snug. It comes in a pink padded polyester providing a girly and quality base to the design. While the detachable hood with fur pom-pom detailing is perfect for winter, with the gold buckle belt adding a practical element to the design.
2. Revamp your baby girl’s wardrobe with this puffer jacket from Tartine Et Chocolat. The item comes in a beige polyester and is ideal for winter months. While the faux fur trimming on the hood adds a luxurious hint of texture to the piece. This pretty number is completed with a gold zip fastening.
3. How cool is this jacket from CP Company for your little guy? It comes in a grey padded polyamide and features a slick detachable hood and neoprene sleeves. The jacket is completed with a fun goggle detail on the hood, giving it some extra character!
4. We love this raincoat from BillieBlush. This stylish jacket comes in a pink polyurethane paired with trimming that runs through the item injecting a bold pop of colour to your little girls’ wardrobe. The coat is completed with fringed sequin trimming on the sleeve hems – perfect for girls who love to sparkle!
5. Invest in winters to come with this puffer jacket from Lili Gaufrette. This timeless coat comes in a grey padded polyester, designed to keep your little one warmer for longer. While the grey faux fur trimming on the hood adds warmth and texture contrast to the sophisticated design.
What do you think of these coats? Do you have a favourite? We’d love to hear!
*This post was written in collaboration with Chocolate Clothing.