We’re always on the look out for games that will help keep the little ones occupied whilst indoors. Recently, we’ve been drawn back to hopscotch, a classic game that helps develop balance and coordination. Even better, it’s easy (and inexpensive) to create at home simply by using some washi tape! If you’re stuck for inspiration, we’ve rounded up 11 fun ways to create an indoor Hopscotch. Check them out below…
1. Who said an entryway had to be boring? Via Home Designing
3. Go bold with a thick hopscotch outline, as styled in this awesome home. Pic via Cabbage Rose Blog
4. All you need is the hopscotch outline to create a bold decor statement! Via Studio Home
5. Keep things cosy with this cute hopscotch rug.
7. Paint a rustic hopscotch onto an old rug! Photo via Home Adore
8. Dark flooring? No problem. Pic via Rafa Kids
9. It exists, a minimalist hopscotch rug! Purchase via Kaos
10. We love this hopscotch design with a twist, featuring mix & match prints! Via Eclectic Trends
11. How cute is this quick and easy neon washi tape hopscotch, which looks great in this colourful playroom. Pic via Small Little Blog.