While trendy furniture and decor are always lovely to have, you don’t need to spend a fortune to add some stylish flair to your kids’ bedroom. We’ve hunted down some cool ways modern families are styling their children’s rooms and how a simple lick of paint can dramatically transform a room for the better. Check out some of our favourites below!
1. We adore this drip-paint design by Little Kidsville.
2. This starry ceiling design is so sweet – the metallic gold paint brings a touch of magic to the room.
3. Dreamy painted clouds by Mer Mag
4. A few statement stripes make a cool addition!
5. We’ve spotted a lot of half-painted rooms lately. The effect is clean and minimal, but adds just the right amount of interest.
6. This geometric pattern makes for a super-chic paint-job with its clean lines and subtle colour scheme.
7. Star gaze with this easy DIY Star Constellation Wall
8. How cute are these simple, playful polka-dots by Hayley Neal!
9. Who says paint is just for walls? We love the continuity of this design between the blinds and the cabinet.
10. Take inspiration from Jackson Pollock with this pastel paint-splatter design!
11. Finally, how great is this unique ‘reading nook’ idea by Mommo Design.
Written by our lifestyle contributor, Zoe Macnaughton. You can also find Zoe over on Instagram.