Here at Chalk Kids we’ve been a tiny bit obsessed with Easter Egg crafts! From marble prints to painted emoji’s, what better way to get into the Easter spirit than getting stuck into some unique egg decorating. Next time you’re at the supermarket add an extra egg carton to your shop – you’ll be glad you did. Check out some of our favourite DIY Easter egg craft ideas below!
1. Pictured above – a toilet paper tube turned into a glittered egg crown by Sah – Rah Genius!
2. Funny, flirty bouffant Easter eggs by Studio DIY.
3. Mini Macrame Succulent Egg Decorations – Who knew?!
4. DIY Sequin Eggs – Glue your own personal message onto some eggs and perch them on top of their own confetti nests.
5. Colour lovers unite with these faux Pantone Easter eggs.
6. These gorgeous egg nests would make the perfect playful touch to your mantlepiece.
7. One for the monochrome lovers, black and white egg shell tea lights!
8. Amazing DIY Emoji Easter Eggs by Studio DIY®
9. Egg Shell Mobile – How cute are these little animals peeking through their eggshell houses. We love the continuation of the natural theme by hanging them on a branch.
10. A chirpy, but minimal Easter egg chick.
11. DIY Whimsy Illustrated Eggshell Centrepiece – We love the sleepy eyelashes!
12. Black & White Marbled Eggs – These would look lovely styled in a glass bowl.
13. DIY Crocheted Easter Eggs – A great one for those who know how to crochet!
14. Sharpie Eggs – Oh what you can do with some sharpie pens at your disposal. A fun and simple weekend activity that the kids will love!
15. Typography Eggs – These cool message eggs would be amazing for an Easter egg hunt!
16. Paint Dipped Easter Egg Cups – How great are these spotted painted eggs and dip dyed holders?
17. Confetti Dipped Eggs – Simple but effective!
18. DIY Moss Design Eggs – A natural DIY using moss from your garden.
19. These easy egg designs show how you can get crafty with sone home supplies already in your cupboard.
20. Finally, what better way to show off your crafts than with a pimped up egg box.