If you look extra closely you might notice some bulbs starting to appear on the trees, a tiny sign that Spring is finally on the horizon! After a very wet winter, we can’t wait to get back outdoors again. If you’re lucky enough to have your own garden, then here are 8 fun ideas to get it looking spick and span and ready for some Spring fun!
1. Check out this brilliant before and after patio post by Victoria from SF Girl By Bay. It’s full of interesting tips and DIY’s on how to transform your outdoor space into something special!
2. We love these oversized Fatboy bean bags, they’re perfect for lounging outside on to read a book (or have a snooze). The kids will love them just as much as Dad!
3. Why not pick up some new pots and plant some lovely hyacinths from your local florist, a fragrant reminder that spring is just around the corner.
4. Table tennis anyone? The easiest way to get the kids back in the garden and involved in some good old family time.
5. How sweet are these modern suspended bird feeders? They’re great for bringing in some classic Spring colours and not to mention a stylish way to introduce a nesting site for small birds in your garden.
6. We love these lovely personalised apple crate planters, which allow you to create your own mini gardens! It’ll make summer all the more exciting when the kids see their flowers start to blossom!
7. For those looking to make use of their garden space this Spring/Summer, this beautiful outdoor dining table set from Fishpools is perfect for eating al fresco with the family. Since it’s Britain, team it with a parasol to fend off any April showers.
8. Hang up some beautiful Bistro Bulb fairy lights to add an atmospheric boost to your outdoor space – they’re a great investment as they look amazing all year round!
Are you looking forward to getting back into your garden again? What are your favourite family outdoor activities? We’d love to hear!
*This post was written in partnership with Fishpools.