Foliage prints are popping up everywhere this S/S! We love the mixture of botanical pieces featuring exotic foliage, vibrant leaves and punchy palm prints. With so many refreshing colours, it’s definitely one of our favourite trends this season. Check out some of our staple pieces below – Mother nature never looked more beautiful!
1. Oh Tiny Cottons, we spotted this romper at Bon-Tot and it was love at first sight. Gorgeous terra-cotta plant pots printed onto the softest mint green fabric. Little Parker insisted on this item being added to his Summer wardrobe.
2. According to Agatha Cub this polka dot number is actually, “a re-imagination of the bunny cactus, also known as the Opunia Microdasys and is a species of cactus native to central and northern Mexico. Thus the name Bunny Black!”
3. We love these Mini Beast leggings from the wonderful Tobias & The Bear. Designed in collaboration with Lorna Scobie – illustrator of the fab colouring book Jungle Paradise – these leggings will go with everything.
4. We adore this fan violet print cap, which is available in toddler and youth sizes from Lil Beans (they have a shallow fit so if in doubt size up).
5. These comfy ‘Botanical’ leggings are perfect for pairing with oversized tees and dresses this summer!
6. Popupshop’s loose sweat combines all of our favourite botanical colours. This oversized jumper would suit both girls and boys!
7. The prettiest blouse from Wolf & Rita featuring a subtle bird and plant print with a button down front and a frill panel down the back, proving it’s all in the details.
8. Another lovely number from Popupshop featuring this season’s palm tree print. Pair them with a simple white tee and comfy converses for an easy combo that can be worn over and over again.
9. This t-shirt dress from Tiny Cottons could be styled in so many ways over the summer months. It would look adorable paired with the ‘botanical’ leggings above.
10. A final tee from Agatha Cub and one we’d love to wear ourselves!
What do you think of the foliage trend? We’d love to hear what your favourite piece is.
– Steph x