Last week we had Holly share her top picks for boys this A/W so today we’ve asked another one of our favourite stylish mamas, Emma Taylor to share with us her fave picks for her adorable daughter, Coco this season. We love Emma’s gorgeous selection of high street and boutique items for girls – perfect for creating cute and original ensembles. Check them out below!
1) Oeuf NYC bambi hat £40 – last winter I bought Oeuf’s fox cub hat and Coco wore it almost every day, it looked so cute and it’s great because they can’t pull it off (and throw it out the pram) as it fits over the head and under the chin!
2) Buffalo & Bear rose gold moccs £28 – my love of moccasins remains strong, and these shimmering beauties are calling out to my inner magpie. The perfect party shoe.
3) Zara jumper £10.99 – simple, stylish jumper.
4) Bang bang Copenhagen jumper £39 – I am literally obsessed with this swan jumper, it is top of Coco’s Christmas wish list.
5) Milk Moustache Apparel moose leggings £17 – this fab print is a nod to Christmas but can be worn long after the festive season.
6) H&M parka coat £19.99 – steer away from the girly girl styles and colours and go for this teal and black winter hooded coat.
7) Gap mummy pyjamas £14.95 – Halloween costume sorted!
8) Floral Vans £28 – for the funky little lady in your life.
9) Coco & Wolf blouse £36 – because who doesn’t love a Liberty print. A floral blouse, leggings and moccasins is one of my favourite little girl ensembles.
10) H&M pussy cat pinafore £12.99 – I am drawn to the quirkiness of this dress, up close there’s great attention to detail and the price tag is very purse friendly.