We’ve shared our love for play kitchens in our Ikea Duktig Makeover post! They’re unisex, fun and look oh-so-cute in bedrooms and playrooms. Today we’re sharing some of our favourite play kitchen accessories to compliment your little chef’s worktops:
2. Fine Little Day Children’s Apron – The coolest kids apron around.
3. Duktig 5-piece cookware set – Mini pots and pans for cooking up a storm.
4. Early Learning Centre Wooden Toaster – A sweet little toaster set with everything your little one needs to make a pretend snack.
5. Hape Coffee Maker – We love this wooden Coffee Maker, excellent for mini cappuccinos!
8. Le Toy Van Blender Set – Everything your kiddo needs to make some delicious smoothies.
9. Honeybake Bunch of Blooms – A crate of 6 detailed fabric flowers, because every kitchen needs flowers!
10. Salt & Pepper Print – Display a small framed print as a nice decor touch.
11. Melissa and Doug Metal Shopping Basket With Play Food – A lovely mix of play food to stock the kitchen with, along with a shopping basket.
12. Crochet Cactus – If play flowers won’t do it, an adorable crochet cactus will look great beside your chosen artwork.
13. Honeybake Harvest Vegetables – The kids will love these colourful vegetables, which look like they’ve just been plucked fresh from the garden.
14. Le Toy Van Mixer Set – All the necessary ingredients and gadgets to make a cake.
15. Melissa & Doug Shopping Trolley – If you have the space, a mini shopping trolley is bound to make an excellent addition to your toy kitchen!
What do you think of our top picks? Does your little one have a play kitchen?