If there’s one keepsake every mama-to-be will treasure, it’s a pregnancy photo. Some expectant mothers will book a special maternity photo session whereas others might enjoy taking their own self-portraits. It’s a chance to get creative and once more, personally document a new life chapter. On that note, we’ve gathered 12 stunning bump photos to help inspire your own pregnancy photo shoot for when the time comes.
1. How great is this shot by Anna from @anja_marj which she used to announce her second pregnancy with the caption, “content is scheduled to load in early September.” We love it!
2. Baby is as big as a mango! Lovely photo by @_cherylfletcher_ documenting her bump size with each weeks new fruit.
3. Simplicity at its best by @ryleehitchner
5. We love this cute pic from @winniedotlabel – It’s the little things!
6. A moment every mama should capture, when you can no longer see your feet! Fab pic by @saars_
7. How awesome is this literal Insta-Bump by @girljustwannahave
8. Take inspiration from @treasuresandtravels and create your own photo backdrop with hanging flowers!
9. A stunning and emotive black and white silhouette by @thislittlehouse_
10. Get the siblings involved like Naomi @taza – too sweet!
11. 4 weeks to go! Beautiful photo by talented mama and designer @rebecca_kiff
12. My final bump photo at 40 weeks! This photo brings back so many memories – @stefanywithers
Did you document your growing bump? Leave us a link in the comments below or tag us on one of our social media pages. We’d love to see!