Is there anything better than a warm summer’s day, not only can the kids enjoy some fresh air and burn off steam, but you might actually get to finish that cup of coffee! On that note, we’ve rounded up some fun outdoor toys to get the kids outside so that they can make the most of the sunshine. Check them out below…
1. Get the kids in the garden to grow their own Giant Sunflowers. They’ll love planting, watering and before long, harvesting their very own sunflowers. This seed kit contains all the materials they need to get started – all you need to add is a little bit of water!
2. We love this Anchors Away Water Play Table By Little Tikes. This fun play table has plenty to keep little ones busy and includes a crow’s nest, waterfall, winding anchor, cannon and jolly pirate figures.
3. How cool is this wooden trapeze bar & rings bar. It attaches onto all TP Toys Swing frames so you can easily create and personalise your own activity gyms outside, which can be used all year round.
4. This Kid’s Eco Castle is made from recycled corrugated cardboard. Available in white or brown, this castle playhouse is perfect for imaginative role play!
5. No extra hot summer’s day is complete without a dip in the paddling pool. This colourful Bestway multi-coloured paddling pool features extra wide side walls and is spacious enough to fit a few kids inside.
6. Easy to set up and compact to store, teepee tents make amazing dens for children to hang out in. Even better they can be used both inside and outdoors! The plain canvas means you can easily personalise your teepee with bunting and your favourite pillows and blankets.
7. How great is this Premium Sand Pit with Bench by Plum – a multipurpose product that features a playful sand pit and a social seating ares. Made from sustainable FSC certified timber, the sand pit can be covered with a strong and durable wooden lid, which then creates a decking area for your child’s enjoyment. It has a small footprint and can be used in small gardens.
8. This stylish 3-1 balance bike would make a great birthday gift! It starts as a very stable trike for children as young as 12 months to learn to walk, ride and balance. At approximately 2 years the third wheel can be removed to convert the trike into a full balance bike.
9. This lovely kids 10 pin bowling set is perfect for having fun outside! The handmade set is finished with soy-based environmentally-friendly paint, 100% tung oil, and an all-natural beeswax/olive oil gloss.
10. A Giant Noughts & Crosses Set… need we say more?