1. Nothing’s sweeter than a homemade card for Mother’s Day! Check out this tutorial on how to make a Petal card.
2. Whilst you’re giving Mum a day off, why not keep the kids busy with this fun DIY pasta necklace that they can surprise their mama with later.
3. Make Mum a tinsel crown to wear using this tutorial from Kelli Murray.
4. This DIY personalised popsicle stick puzzle using your favourite family photo makes a perfect keepsake! Don’t forget to write a sweet note on the back.
5. Who doesn’t love Rice Krispie cakes? The kids will love helping out in the kitchen to make these yummy treats.