1. A striped tee is a must have when pregnant as it’s so easy to style and will see you through pregnancy and beyond. Pair it with some statement glitter shoes like Christine from Hello Fashion to make the look more interesting.
2. Designer, artist & blogger, Kelli Murray looks amazing in this Isabella Oliver denim shirt paired with jeans and ankle boots.
3. Sydney from The Daybook is always super stylish and we love how she opted for bohemian style dresses and skirts when pregnant with baby number two.
4. How great are these two outfits featured on Camille Styles‘ blog. The stylish pair wear outfits from American maternity line Hatch Collection.
5. When in doubt an all black ensemble is a great way to look stylish and feel comfortable. You can always use a statement bag to give your outfit a little more personality. Img via Sofi’s Snapshots
6. We love Samantha’s (Could I Have That) chic maternity style! Keep it simple with your favourite basics such as a flattering white shirt teamed with a black Theory Blazer and skinny jeans.
7. How great is this Isabella Oliver Liberty Print Dress styled with Nike Trainers & a leather jacket. Photo via Sara Strand
8. Comfy with a twist of sophistication, this is a simple outfit you can pull off with the basics in your wardrobe. Img via The Fashion Guitar
9. Courtney Klein (founder of Storq Maternity Wear) looks lovely in this relaxed layered outfit.
10. The perfect future mama sweatshirt! Img via Could I have That.