Since we bought Finlay an Ikea Duktig Play Kitchen, I’ve been looking on Pinterest and Instagram for inspiration on how to personalise it for him. Below are some of my favourite Ikea hacks I’ve found so far!
1. How great is this Ikea hack featured on Babiekins Mag? I love the faux subway tiles and the styling with the mini plant and sweet spotted dishtowel.
2. Via @hafdishilm: How stylish is this makeover with its monochrome details. The Design Letter cup adds another cool personal touch!
3. Via Design Mom: Not exactly a hack but you have to appreciate the styling – I love the mini framed print and coffee maker.
4. Via @peachyparade? The fruit theme here is so fun and cheerful – perfect for colourful playrooms.
5. Via @ellaochjoline: How cute and classy is this play kitchen makeover? I’m a little jealous of the faux marble worktop and pastel colander.
6. Such a great idea from Bluebird Blog to create a full kitchen corner in her home. The washing machine and little shopping trolley is a great way to encourage little ones to have fun with everyday tasks.
Have you seen any great mini kitchen hacks recently?