I don’t know about you but there are hundreds of leaves lying along the pavement of our street. There’s something so beautiful about them and the satisfying crunch they make when you step outside. So here’s some fun ways you can bring some Autumn leaves into the home and have some fun with the kids whilst you’re at it!
1. Leaf Peeper Friends via The Artful Parent – These are hilarious and so quick and easy to make!
2. Pressed Silver Leaves via Minieco – We love how pretty these pressed leaves are, they’d make a great garland or as gift toppers. Or you could try spraying them neon to bring in a little colour!
3. Thankful Ombre Leaves via The Sweetest Occassion – Even though we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, we love the idea of encouraging kids to write down things they’re thankful for.
4. Autumn Leaf Sun Catcher via The Artful Parent – Another great idea from The Artful Parent, these sun catchers look so sweet decorated with leaves and flower petals.
5. DIY Leaf Bowl via The Neighbourhood – A wonderful and creative way to celebrate the beautiful colours of autumn.
Let us know if you give any of these a try! We’d love to see your DIY creations.