1. Add a little colour and fun to your home by hanging your children’s artwork in the hall. To keep it less busy stick with white and light coloured frames, this way they won’t detract from the adorable pictures.
2. Go big! Gus (3.5 years old) & Eames (2 years old) contributed to their living room by creating this masterpiece with different coloured sharpies, which has been displayed proudly on the mantlepiece. Next time you pass an art shop pick up a large canvas and see what your little Picasso’s can draw.
3. Use some string or hanging wire picture holders to hang some of your children’s best work up in the playroom.
4. Frame your kid’s artwork with a twist by using some glass record frames!
5. Frame different sized artwork up over your children’s bed to create an uplifting and personal bedroom. If you prefer a more minimal look, keep the frames the same to create a more clean and balanced gallery wall.
6. Display artwork amongst books and toys on picture ledge style book shelves. These look great over dressers!
7. Create a mini masterpieces photo book to showcase beautiful drawings. Order a photobook in a large size and use as a coffee table book, so that ways it’s always to hand for showing off when friends and family pop round.
8. Do you have too many hangers kicking about? Why not use them to hang artwork. Add stickers with your children’s names on to make them more personal.
9. Scan your children’s artwork and shrink then down to post-it-note size to display in a creative collage. This is a great way to show off all those cute drawings if you’re short on space!
10. If you have a large wall space why not make a creative haven in your home by adding a chalkboard, pinboard and a magnetic board!